to Aug 7
View Event →
Italian Landscape Workshop with Nina Weiss
JOIN US THIS SUMMER IN UMBRIA at the LA ROMITA SCHOOL OF ART!
- Our school is housed in a fully restored renovated sixteenth century Capuchin monastery surrounded by olive groves in the foothills of the Apennine mountains.
- Most rooms appointed with antique furniture and feature sweepings vistas of Monte Torre Maggiore and the surrounding foothills of the Appennine mountains.
- Free wifi network.
DELIGHT IN ITALIAN CUISINE
- Enjoy the delicious regional specialties of Umbria made with fresh local produce in the kitchens of La Romita!
- Experience the delicacies of the "green heart of Italy", olive oil, truffles and some of the best boutique wineries in Italy.
EXPERIENCE UMBRIA, THE GREEN HEART OF ITALY.
- Explore the surrounding history and beauty of various scenic hill towns that dot the region. Our private vans transport you to the best and most scenic of the Medieval hill towns of Umbrian.
- Discover thousand year old Etruscan artifacts, Roman ruins and medieval domos and fortified hill tops.
- Enjoy the browsing the local markets; wander the ancient hilltop towns; and sip espresso in a piazza.
PRICE: $2950 PER PERSON + AIRFARE
Your La Romita Package Includes:
- 10 nights accommodation (double occupancy) at the the La Romita School of Art
- Daily continental breakfast
- 9 dinners prepared both by our chef and at restaurants of the region
- Individual and group painting & drawing instruction; lecture and critique by Nina Weiss
- Anytime use of the schools' air-conditioned studio, easels and art stools.
- Daily transportation to painting sites, except on scheduled day off
- Pick-up and drop-off at Rome Fiumicino Airport
Does not include:
- Airfare to and from Italy
- Lunches (we find charming cafes or picnic stops for you to enjoy)